zondag 3 augustus 2014

Fiji Flu

Today has proven that I'm not good at planning at all. I already knew I was awful at planning ahead, but today is the only proof I've got of it. So yeah, as I did every day this week, it started to turn into a habit, I got up today and went to work. I entered the shop said hi to my co-workers, but then I saw two weird-looking faces staring at me. They asked me: "Do you have to work today?" The question pretty much confused me, because I was convinced that I had to work until the end of the week. And then one of them showed me the weekplanning. Apparently I wasn't planned for Sunday. At first I thought somebody might've forgotten to put my name up there, but I soon enough realized that my calendar didn't say: "Work today." Well, actually it says "バイト" (baito) which means student job, but that doesn't matter.

After the whole "I don't have to work today-thing", I left with a confused smile on my face. Before leaving I took some stuff with me I'd put in the fridge. One of those things was a bottle of Fiji Water. I must tell you that Fiji Water is the most wonderful water in the world (I might be exaggerating a little bit). And yes, it is water from the Fiji Islands and we all know - well, I guess we all know - that those islands are actually made from hardened lava. So, as the back of the bottle already told me, water from Fiji is filtered by hardened lava (isn't that cool?) which gives it extra nutrients. The extra nutrients plus the great taste and the great design of the bottle makes me wanna drink this water every day for the rest of my life (no kidding!).


Writing about Fiji Water makes think of Rocket Power. Does anybody remember that episode where they all start talking with funny voices because The Squid, Sam for those who can't remember they used to call him Squid, got this contagious disease called the Fiji flu? Well, for those who can't remember here's the video. Even though I'm a fan of the Dutch dub, I'll share the English original. And for the few who are aching to see the second half of this episode, you can just click here.



Thank you, and take care.

Note: Sorry, for the different size of pictures on the blog. It's because I take pictures with an iPhone 5 and I often forget to switch to "Square". That's way the pictures on last post looked pretty "long". iPhone-users will probably understand.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.