maandag 28 juli 2014

Unicorn Blood

After a whole month of fasting we finally get to celebrate Eid al-Fitr, also called the Sweet Festival. It has been a pretty tough month but I made it, so don't you worry about me. This year again Ramadan sure was a beautiful month of blessings, forgiveness and tolerance. I'll just keep to this, because I'm not really into preaching. It's not really a thing for me to do that. It's mostly because I'm always afraid to say something wrong or offend someone when I talk about religion. So yeah, I'm not gonna go there.

We'll be ending Ramadan the same way we began it: with CHANGE. Remember, no more eating and drinking during the day and stuff. Well, for me the biggest change was no more wearing nail polish. I'm not kidding, I'm dead serious. It's so hard for me not to wear any nail polish especially during summer. It just add a little bit more color to your day (and outfit). And you might've already guessed it... I've polished my nails again after a whole month. Hey, a girl has her priorities. 

Besides you'll never guess what color I polished them (no peaking at the pictures please). I got my inspiration from a few My Little Pony-ponies. These ponies weren't mine because I only like the newest generation of MLP, but they're official property of my baby sister. So, no judging about the My Little Pony-thing. I actually thought they were (and are) pretty cool that's why I just had to take some pics with them (no peaking please). By the way, I like the white pony over the purple one. 

There is only one girl, my dear colleague, who might've already guessed which color will have the honor to cover my nails. Stefania, if you're reading this, thank you allot for giving me this little gift which actually means quite allot to me. 

Now that has happen I can finally unveil the color which I'm quite a huge fan of at the moment. It's SILVER! To the ones who've already peaked: You should be ashamed, very ashamed! To the ones who've waited until I mentioned it myself: Thank you for your patience. The color is retro but futuristic at the same time. This might be because it was one of the '00s most favorited used color (remember Britney Spears in her silver tops and dresses?). Besides that, it also reminds me of UFO's, I really like those. 

Some pictures of me showing off my new nail polish and my sister's MLP-ponies. Oh, and please don't mention the poorly done nails. It's my right hand that has been photographed and I've done that hand with my left had (I'm a righty, you'll probably understand).

Thank you, and take care.


Note: the title is Harry Potter-related. 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.