woensdag 10 juli 2013

Trend: Running Shoes

After spending so much time shopping in Holland (I'm a true hunter when it comes to shopping) I've spotted a - not so - new trend: running shoes. I've always been a fan of sneakers, but running shoes never really did catch my eye. They always looked way too sporty and that never really was my style. I did like sneakers of Vans, Converse, Nike (especially Air Jordans and Air Max) and Puma. But since last year the sneakers of Isabel Marant joined this little group. And since then you could see more and more people wearing running shoes not just for actual running or working out, but just as a fashion item.
The most seen sneakers at the moment are the Nike Running Shoes and the New Balance sneakers. Both are shoes designed for actual running. But the more you look at them, the more you start liking them. Whether they're black or neon, you can wear them with almost everything.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.